- What the data on the side of a tire means.
- Tire wear patterns and what's causing them.
- How to mount and dismount tires.
- Changing and plugging flats on the side of the road.
- How to change your brake pads, rotors and shoes and/or drums.
- How to turn your rotors and/or drums.
- Proper service on brakes to insure longer life out of your pads.
- How to inspect and what to inspect for on your vehicle.
- How to change engine oil and filter.
- Where components are and how to check fluid levels.
Call or come in to register for a class! Choose your own date and time that works best for your schedule during our hours of operation!
Learn the basics of your vehicle tires! This class teaches you all you need to know about tires, such as:
Learn the basics of your vehicle's brakes! This class will teach you all you need to know about brakes, such as:
Learn the basics of car care that all vehicle owners should know, such as:
$10 per person per class.
The dates for these classes/workshops are open. Patron must make an appointment. Call or stop by our facility to choose a date and time during our hours of operation.
Up to 6 patrons max per class.