- HPCON C guidelines are in effect.
- Limited manning/services.
- Increased frequency of cleaning, sanitary awaress and vigilance.
- Please visit the USFK website for more information on HPCON status.
- Program Overview
The Information, Referral, and Follow-Up Program serves as a centralized point for information and referral to a comprehensive network of internal and external agencies, services and programs, including crisis intervention and in-processing. Our trained staff will provide Soldiers and their Families with any information or assistance needed or will refer them to the appropriate agency for assistance and maintains an extensive file of installation and community resources.
- Fax/Copier/DSN phone line
- Computers with Internet and printer capability (no USB drive access)
- ACS Overview Briefings
- ACS Information Tables
- ACS Open Houses
- ACS Monthly Calendar
- E-mail Distribution of ACS Calendar of Events
- Area and Installation Maps
Services are available to all active duty and retired military personnel and their Family Members; members of the Army National Guard and US Army Reserve, when on active duty and during post deployment and their Family members; Army APF and NAF civilian employees, and their Family members; Family members of prisoners of war or personnel missing in action and surviving Family members of military personnel who died while on active duty.
Please be advised that scheduled programs/activities/events and the facility's hours of operation may be affected throughout the month. Services and activities are subject to change. Command and Family and MWR are committed to protecting our customers and employees, and will take precautionary measures to promote a healthy community. Please follow us on Twitter (@HmwrNotices) or visit our Notices Page. Thank you for your understanding.