Suwon Fitness Center
- Social distancing capacity is still in effect, which may result in long wait lines.
- 100% DOD ID Check
- All patrons must be registered with MWR.
- Click here if this is your first time registering for a how-to guide.
- No spotting/training/buddy training to maintain social distancing.
- HPCON B guidelines in effect.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Equipment and areas may be periodically unavailable due to cleaning/sanitizing.
Suwon Fitness includes:
- Cardiovascular equipment (Life Fitness and Precor)
- Nautilus machines
- Issue room
- Basketball court
- Fitness room
- Functional Fitness
- Weight room
- Free weight
- Crossover equipment
- Multi-purpose field
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Tennis courts
For eligibility and usage, we strictly enforce Command Policy #47 and AR 215-1 for fitness centers and pools.
Eligibility and priority of use (as stated in Command Policy #47) is as follows:
- Active Duty and their Family members
- Reserve Component and their Family members
- Retirees and their Family members
- U.S. DOD Civilians (APF/NAF) and their Family members
- U.S. DOD Contractors and their Family members
- ROK Armed Forces*
- Local National Civilians: KGS, KWB and KCS*
The following are NOT AUTHORIZED to utilize the facilities:
- Local National Contractors
- Local National Civilian Family members
There is a 100% ID Card check at all fitness centers and users must be registered in RecTrac. Click here to learn about registering your household in RecTrac.
*Not permitted to bring Guests. See Guest Policy below for more information.
According to Command Policy #47, a "Guest" refers to an individual not normally authorized access to USAG-Humphreys and this individual does not hold or possess a US Military issued or ROK Armed Forces Identification Card. Their access to a US installation is subject to an authorized Sponsor and must comply with USAG Humphreys Sponsorship Policy and procedures. Eligible Patrons may bring Guests into the fitness centers, except for ROK Armed Forces and Local National Civilians (KGS, KWB and KCS).
Sponsors are required to present their Guest to the Staff on duty. Guest must present their issued Visitor Pass and be signed in by their Sponsor into the fitness facility. Sponsors are required to remain with their Guest at all times while the Guest is in the fitness facility.
This facility has LIMITED SERVICES.
HPCON B HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Sunday||CLOSED FOR CLEANING|
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
Building Number 2200:
Fitness Center & Sports Director Office
Cardiovascular equipment (Life Fitness & Precor)
Machine Weights (Nautlius)
Building Number 2204:
Gymnasium & Sports Staff Office
1st Floor: Issue Room and Basketball Court
2nd Floor: Fitness Room
Building Number 2131:
Iron Horse Combat Fitness Center
Building Number 2132:
Free weights, barbells, dumbbells, benches and crossover equipment