- Visit https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil.
- Select "Community Recreation".
- Select "Korea" under the drop down menu for Select State/Country.
- Click "Search".
- Select "Area 3 Humphreys".
- Click the "Click Here to Register Your Household in the USAG Humphreys DFMWR RecTrac System" blue hyperlink.
- Create user name and password using criteria listed in the instructions.
NOTICE: Please follow the password requirements listed above. If the requirements are not met, the system will reset requiring all informaiton to be resubmitted.
- Items in blue are required. Enter sponsor information (Households will select only 1 adult individual to be the sponsor for RecTrac purposes).
- Enter spouse information if applicable. If not applicable, check the box for no spouse.
- Select "Yes" under Do you agree to the terms above.
- Click "Finish"(A new page will populate to add Family Members).
- Click "Add Family Members" for each additional Family Members. If not applicable, click "Done" and go to Step 13 (Family Members living outside Korea need not register).
- Click "OK" when finished. The RecTrac Household Sponsor will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Collier Community Fitness Center
- Zoeckler Fitness Center
- Downtown Recreation Center
- McGinnis Warrior Zone
- Outdoor Recreation equipment check out, programs and services
- Leisure Travel for Information, Tickets and Tours
- Recreation Centers and Warrior Zones
- Memberships for 24 Hour Fitness
- Golf Course programs and services
- Bowling Center lockers
USAG Humphreys Family and MWR is updating our RecTrac system. To register/re-register in the system, please follow these easy steps below:
On-site household registration is also available at these locations:
Your WebTrac registration is now active in the USAG Humphreys RecTrac Database, unlocking opportunities and experiences with Family and MWR Service and Programs to include (but not limited to):