- Child and Youth (CYS) Program Assistants
- Food Service Workers
- Food and Beverage Attendants
- Recreation Aid
- Lead Child and Youth (CYS) Program Assistants
- Supervisory Program Specialists (CYS)
- How to Apply
How to Apply
- Create Your Login.Gov Account.
A Login.Gov account is needed to apply for all Army NAF positions. You will need to create an account if you don't already have one. Visit www.usajobs.gov, click on "Create a Login.Gov Account", and then follow the instructions. Keep your account updated. Make sure your account always has your current contact information, especially your email address. Applicant notifications are sent to the email address. Applicant notifications are sent to the email address on record so it is important that any changes in your email address are reflected in your USAJOBS account.
- Create/Save Job Searches
Create and save job searches for the types of positions you frequently seek. Request automatic email updates for positions that match your search criteria, thus maximizing your awareness of job opportunities. You can create and save up to 10 different "Saved Searches". Make
your resume searchable so it will be visible to recruiters and HR professionals.
- Prepare Your Application Package
Save time by pre-positioning some required documents in your USAJOBS account. The application package typically includes your resume, responses to the occupational questionnaire, and supporting documents. Create and story up to five resumes, which allows you to simply pick the resume that you want to include with specific application packages.
- Search for Current NAF Vacancies
Search for current Army NAF vacancies at USAG Humphreys by typing "Pyong Taek, South Korea" in the location field box on www.usajobs.gov. Read the announcement in its entirety. Review eligibility requirements, conditions of employment, application requirements, and how to apply.
Click "Apply" (preferred method) or follow instructions to submit a manual application in the vacancy announcement. Review package to verify resume and documents. Answer "Eligibility" questions. Read and answer each statement/question on the "Assessment Questionnaire". Upload required documents.
- Submit Application
Review and ensure final status has green checkmarks. Click "Submit Application". Login again to check the status of your application package to ensure all required questions and documents have been complete and/or submitted. Contact the NAF HR Office listed for manual application instructions.
- Create Your Login.Gov Account.
- Resume Tips
Take the time to develop a strong resume.
- Clearly describe duties and level of experience.
- Avoid jargon and acronyms.
- Check grammar and spelling.
- Include beginning and end dates for each job.
- Tailor resume content if you have different types of skills and are applying for different types of positions.
- Review and update resume to reflect current assignment/employment.
- Commonly Required Supporting Documents
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders
- DD-214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Activy Duty), 4 copies
Current or Former Federal Employees
- Your most recent (non-award) Notification of Personnel Action (SF50 or DA-3434)
- Licenses and Certificates (CPR, First Aid, AED, VoTech, etc.)
You are able to add other documents required for specific vacancies during the application process.
- Additional Help
For questions regarding the position or your application, contact the NAF HR representative listed on the vacancy announcement.
If you need help creating a Login.Gov account, visit https://login.gov/help/.
Continuously Open Vacancies
Hard to Fill Positions