- Must be a Soldier in the United States Military
- Must be able to participate in appropriate attire (PT uniform and workout/running shoes)
- Must be able to pass ACPFT for age group
- Must be cleared to engage in physical activity by a medical professional and provide documentation allowing Soldier to engage in the program
- Tel: +82 (0)50-3353-8104
- Military DSN Tel: (315)753-8104
Reduce injury and increase performance for the Army Combat Fitness Test through group fitness training led by our certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Open to units of up to 25 Soldiers.
Cost is $120 (for unit) for four 70-minute classes.
By reservation only.
Registration packet and medical clearance form are required for each participant at least 2 weeks prior in order to reserve time slot. Forms may be found in the links below and turned in at any fitness center's front desk.
Available Time Slots