@ Sitman Physical Fitness Center, Bldg. 6815
Apr 13 2023, 6 pm
Apr 13 2023, 6 pmRegister Now!
Bend the knee!
- Thursday, April 13 at 6 p.m.
- Sitman Physical Fitness Center, BLDG 6815
- Competitor Check In and Weigh In from 5 – 5:55 p.m.
- Competitor Brief at 6 p.m.
The competition will now be as many back squats in 2 1/2 minutes as possible at whatever load you choose. The scores will be calculated by max load moved in the 2 ½ minutes (bar load x successful reps).
We have tested this format out ourselves and there is some strategy involved, meaning the heaviest bar doesn’t always win… For example, if you squat 115lbs 46 times in the 2 ½ minutes, your score is 5,290lbs. If you squat 50lbs for 63 repetitions, your score is 3,150 lbs. If you squat 300lbs 10 times, your score is 3,000 lbs. Competitors should consider that going too light or too heavy won’t always end up at the top of the scoreboard!
Men's Weight Classes:
- Lightweight: <155.9 lbs
- Middleweight: 156 to 219.9 lbs
- Heavyweight: 220+ lbs
Women's Weight Classes:
- Lightweight: <135.9
- Middleweight: 136 to 185.9
- Heavyweight: 186+
Additionally, overall male and female lifters will be awarded by max load moved divided by bodyweight.
Registration with event hoodie: $30.00
- Max registration: 30 competitors
- Register by March 29 (free competition or $30 with event hoodie) via WebTrac link above or at the Front Desk of any USAG Humphreys Fitness Center.
Sitman Physical Fitness Center
NEW SITMAN HOURS OF OPERATION - Effective 3 Jan 2023
Military DSN (315) 757-1151
Hours:Monday5:30am-9:00pm24 hour access starts-10:00pmTuesday5:30am-9:00pm24 hour access starts-10:00pmWednesday5:30am-9:00pm24 hour access starts-10:00pmThursday5:30am-9:00pm24 hour access starts-10:00pmFriday5:30am-1:00pm24 hour access starts-2:00pmSaturday8:30am-4:00pm24 hour access starts-5:00pmSundayUnstaffed-24 hour access availableClosedUS and Training Holiday8:30am-4:00pm24 hour access starts-5:00pm