- 2022 INFORMATION
2022 SWIM SEASON HOURS OF OPERATION
June 13 - August 21
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 12-6 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
August 22 - September 5
- Monday - Thursday: Closed
- Friday - Sunday and September 5 (Labor Day): 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
2022 Daily and Season Pass Rates
Category Daily 30-Day Pass Full Season Authorized Patrons, Individual $5 $50 $125 Authorized Patrons, Family $5 per Person $100 $225 Guests $8 per Person $200 for Family $410 for Family
Authorized Patrons are defined as:
- US Military, Civilian Employees, Invited Contractor/Technical Reps with SOFA status and their Family members.
- Service Members of sending states assigned to the UNC and their Family members.
- Service Members of the Republic of Korea Army assigned to US Army Units.
Guests will be all others not listed above, to include non-SOFA visitors from outside of Korea, regardless of citizenship, and family members of ROKA Service Members.
All children ages 3 and younger may enter free-of-charge.
The Outdoor Pool features a tower water slide, a 50 meter pool, wading pool, kids waterplay area, splash pad, two diving boards and a small playground. Lounge chairs are available for those wanting to lay out and umbrellas for those looking for shade. Patrons are welcome to bring prepared foods to eat in designated food areas.
The Outdoor Pool is an Alcohol-Free Zone.
- 50 x 25 meters-sized pool with depths ranging from 1.52 to 4 meters, with a one-meter diving boards and a three-meter diving board
- A 1.1 m splash pool with 2 curlicue slides
- A .3 m kiddie playground pool
- Outdoor play area
- Stage for bands and other performers
- Pool gradating in depth from from 0 to 3 feet
- Designated Family Toilet and Changing Room (located in the bathhouse on the deck)
- GENERAL RULES, CONDITIONS, SAFETY AND COURTESIES
- Outside food and beverage (no alcohol) is permitted in the designated food area. Coolers must be kept in the designated food area.
- For everyone’s safety, glass or breakage items are not permitted in the pool complex. Management reserves the right to inspect coolers and/or bags.
- The use of alcohol or tobacco (including smokeless and vaping) is not permitted anywhere in the pool complex.
- All youth ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parent/guardian must remain at the pool.
- All youth younger than 18 must pass a swim assessment to swim in deep-water and use the diving boards. Assessment sign-ups can be made at the front lobby table.
- Children kindergarten-age (about the age of 5) and older must use gender-appropriate facilities. A designated Family Changing Room is available on the pool deck.
- Only approved pool toys are allowed in this facility. Hard plastic and metal toys, flotation aids and full-face snorkel masks are not permitted. Management reserves the right to remove any items that may present a safety or sanitation risk.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Pool attire should be appropriate for swimming and a family-friendly environment.
- Diving only permitted from the diving boards. Only forward-facing entries allowed from diving boards.
- Minimum height requirement is 48 inches for the tower slide and WiBit. No goggles or life-vests can be worn on any slide or on WiBit.
- Please watch your children. Drowning is the leading cause of death for children 4 and younger.
- Only US Coast Guard approved life vests type II, III and V (puddle-jumper) or Korea type A may be used. Life vests are available in the facility.
- Hyperventilation, repetitive and competitive prolonged underwater breath-holding or swimming is prohibited.
- Please no running or horseplay!
- Keep language family-friendly.
- Headphones will be worn for audio players.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty-trained.
- Be respectful of other guests.
- The instructions and directions of the lifeguards and pool staff must be followed at all times.
- YOUTH POLICY
DOD Youth Age Policy applies.
Youths ages 13 and older may use the swimming pool without parental supervision. Youths ages 12 and younger must be accompanied or supervised by a Parent or Adult Guardian (Age 18 or older).
Youth Swim Assessments can be administered during regular operational hours during the 10 minute pool break. You must specify that you want your youth to receive the Swim Assessment for Swim Team.
Locker rooms, toilet areas and shower areas: Children of Kindergarten age or older must use gender appropriate facilities. (A designated Family Toilet and Changing Room is also available in the bathhouse on the deck.)
- OUTSIDE FOOD POLICY
This facility is an Alcohol-Free Zone. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in designated food areas only. Please be mindful and clean up.
If you have a cooler, it must remain inside the designated food area. Coolers and bags are subject to be inspected. No glass or breakable containers are allowed in this facility.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND CELEBRATIONS
Birthday Parties/Celebrations during operational hours are allowed with advance reservation only and subject to date, time and space availability. Time frames are set and no fee is needed to reserve. Daily usage fees apply for those without 30 day or season passes. The maximum number supported is 20 people. See the front cashier for reservation request. No large group reservations or group discounts are available during regular operational hours.
For Stage reservations during operational hours, contact the Outdoor Pool Lobby at DSN 755-0228 or from a commercial line, dial 05033-55-0228.