Outdoor Pool includes:
- 50 meters x 25 meters, Olympic-size pool with depths ranging from 1.52 to 4 meters, with two one-meter diving boards and one three-meter diving board
- A 1.1 m splash pool with 2 curlicue slides
- A .3 m kiddie playground pool
- Outdoor play area
- Stage for bands and other performers
- Pool gradating in depth from from 0 to 3 feet
- Snack Bar
Our snack bar selection includes hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, nachos, pizza, salad, ramen, fruit, vegetables, chips, ice cream and a variety of icy-cold beverages. No outside food or beverages allowed, as per AR 215-1.
Lockers are free and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Locks are not provided.
- 2018 Fees
2018 Daily Rates
Individual Price E1-E5/KATUSA $10 E6-03 (includes WO1-WO3) $13 WO4 & WO5/O4-O10/Civilian ID Card Holders/US Military Retirees/Authorized Contractors $17 Children (Ages 1-12. Children under 1 are free) $8 Non-US ID Card Holders & KN Employees (Space available basis) $28 Twilight Special (Tuesday-Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Starts June 19) Price E1-E5/KATUSA $7 E6-03 (includes WO1-WO3) $9 WO4 & WO5/O4-O10/Civilian ID Card Holders/US Military Retirees/Authorized Contractors $12 Children (Ages 1-12. Children under 1 are free) $6 Non-US ID Card Holders & KN Employees (Space available basis) $20
To expedite your season pass purchase, you can fill out the RECTRAC household form (Download by clicking here) and bring it with you to the Outdoor Pool.
Individual Price E1-E5/KATUSA $126 E6-03 (includes WO1-WO3) $152 WO4 & WO5/O4-O10/Civilian ID Card Holders/US Military Retirees/Authorized Contractors $182 Family Price E1-E5/KATUSA $252 E6-03 (includes WO1-WO3) $303 WO4 & WO5/O4-O10/Civilian ID Card Holders/US Military Retirees/Authorized Contractors $363
- After Hour Party
Reservation Fee: $300 per hour
May 25 - June 17 Friday-Sunday, 7:30-10:30 p.m. June 22 - September 3 Friday-Sunday, 8:30-10:30 p.m.
AFTER-HOURS FACILITY RESERVATION FOR CATERED EVENTS
Request must be submitted more than three weeks in advance requiring catering and/or snack bar support. Facility reservation fees and additional Catering fees apply.
AFTER-HOURS FACILITY RESERVATION ONLY (NO FOOD SUPPORT)
Request must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. Facility reservation fees apply. No outside food or beverages allowed.
- PT Hours
PT Hours (June 19 - August 31)
Monday Closed Tuesday 6 a.m. - 8 a.m. Wednesday 6 a.m. - 8 a.m. Thursday 6 a.m. - 8 a.m. Friday Closed Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
Please note at all aquatics facilities, morning swim times are Unit PT times. Units with reservations have priority. Adult lap swimming is on a space available basis and only for ages 18 and above.
To inquire about reservations for unit training, please call DSN (315) 753-8266 or COMM +82 (0)50-3353-8266.
- Other Information
- Family members/dependents are defined as the Sponsor, Spouse and dependent children, and applies to all households. Authorized user will be requested to present required identification.
- Guest Policy: Only SOFA ID Card holders can sponsor up to 3 guests into the facility. ID Card holder must remain with guest at all times. KN Employees can only bring in their immediate Family members.
- Age policies apply IAW AR 215-1. Children ages 12 and under must be under the supervision of a parent or adult guardian.
- Locker, Toilet and Shower Areas: Children of kindergarten age and above must use gender-appropriate facilities. A designated family toilet and changing room is available in the bathhouse on the deck.
- Birthday parties/celebrations during operational hours are allowed with advance reservation only. No fee to reserve. Daily usage fees apply for those without season passes. Maximum number supported is 20 people. See cashier for reservation request.
- No group discounts during regular operation hours.
- No outside food or beverages allowed at any time. Exceptions: Celebratory cakes allowed with advance reservation. No coolers. Bags are subject to be checked. For after-hour parties, catered food in designated food areas only.
- All applicable pool and facility rules apply to include but not limited to:
- Supervision of youth
- Age, height, swimming assessment restrictions
- Guest policy
- Designated food areas
- Outside food restriction
- Rules and regulations are enforced IAW AR 215-1, TB MED 575, TM 566-2, MAHC, Installation Policies.
June 19 - September 3
|Tuesday||Noon - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Noon - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||Noon - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|US Holidays||11 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
The Outdoor Pool features two slide pools, an Olympic-sized pool, kiddie playground pool and three diving boards. It can accommodate over 1,000 people and has sun beds for those wanting a tan, or umbrellas for those looking for shade. The park also offers a snack bar, a stage for bands to play and the option to rent the park for after-hour parties.
No outside food or beverages allowed, as per AR 215-1.