- 50 x 25 meters-sized pool with depths ranging from 1.52 to 4 meters, with a one-meter diving boards and a three-meter diving board
- A 1.1 m splash pool with 2 curlicue slides
- A .3 m kiddie playground pool
- Outdoor play area
- Stage for bands and other performers
- Pool gradating in depth from from 0 to 3 feet
- Designated Family Toilet and Changing Room (located in the bathhouse on the deck)
- Tuesday - Friday: 6-8 a.m. (CLOSED SEPTEMBER 21 FOR CHUSEOK)
- HPCON GUIDANCE
Current HPCON Guidance for protection of patrons and staff are in effect:
- Face coverings are required in the lobby.
- Social distancing is in effect inside and outside the facility.
- Please follow staff instructions and be respectful.
- Patrons assume responsibility for ensuring that they only use the facility when they are healthy and that they follow all protocols for personal hygiene and sanitation.
- All users of this facility will need to have their households registered in RecTrac, if they are already not in the system already, to ensure contact tracing. This includes daily users of the facility. If you have not already registered, please allow for time to register.
- YOUTH POLICY
DOD Youth Age Policy applies.
Youths ages 13 and older may use the swimming pool without parental supervision. Youths ages 12 and younger must be accompanied or supervised by a Parent or Adult Guardian (Age 18 or older).
Youth Swim Assessments can be administered during regular operational hours during the 10 minute pool break. You must specify that you want your youth to receive the Swim Assessment for Swim Team.
Locker rooms, toilet areas and shower areas: Children of Kindergarten age or older must use gender appropriate facilities. (A designated Family Toilet and Changing Room is also available in the bathhouse on the deck.)
- OUTSIDE FOOD POLICY
This facility is an Alcohol-Free Zone. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in designated food areas only. Please be mindful and clean up.
If you have a cooler, it must remain inside the designated food area. Coolers and bags are subject to be inspected. No glass or breakable containers are allowed in this facility.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND CELEBRATIONS
Birthday Parties/Celebrations during operational hours are allowed with advance reservation only and subject to date, time and space availability. Time frames are set and no fee is needed to reserve. Daily usage fees apply for those without 30 day or season passes. The maximum number supported is 20 people. See the front cashier for reservation request. No large group reservations or group discounts are available during regular operational hours.
The regular 2021 Swim Season has ended. Morning PT Swim Time has been extended as long as weather permits.
The Outdoor Pool features a tower water slide, a 50 meter pool, wading pool, kids waterplay area, splash pad, two diving boards and a small playground. Lounge chairs are available for those wanting to lay out and umbrellas for those looking for shade. Patrons are welcome to bring prepared foods to eat in designated food areas.
The Outdoor Pool is an Alcohol-Free Zone.
Morning PT Swim Time (Extended as long as weather permits)
Space available lap swimming. Reservations are also available for units to guarantee time and space. Please use the "Email Us" button on the side to contact the Aquatics manager for reservations. Youth who have passed the Swim Assessment for Swim Team must be actively swimming laps with the parent or guardian. For more information on Youth Swim Assessments, click on the Youth Policy tab below.