Outdoor Pool includes:
- 50 meters x 25 meters, Olympic-size pool with depths ranging from 1.52 to 4 meters, with two one-meter diving boards and one three-meter diving board
- A 1.1 m splash pool with 2 curlicue slides
- A .3 m kiddie playground pool
- Outdoor play area
- Stage for bands and other performers
- Pool gradating in depth from from 0 to 3 feet
- Snack Bar
Our snack bar selection includes hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, nachos, pizza, salad, ramen, fruit, vegetables, chips, ice cream and a variety of icy-cold beverages. No outside food or beverages allowed, as per AR 215-1.
Lockers are free and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Locks are not provided.
- Other Information
- Family members/dependents are defined as the Sponsor, Spouse and dependent children, and applies to all households. Authorized user will be requested to present required identification.
- Guest Policy: Only SOFA ID Card holders can sponsor up to 3 guests into the facility. ID Card holder must remain with guest at all times. KN Employees can only bring in their immediate Family members.
- Age policies apply IAW AR 215-1. Children ages 12 and under must be under the supervision of a parent or adult guardian.
- Locker, Toilet and Shower Areas: Children of kindergarten age and above must use gender-appropriate facilities. A designated family toilet and changing room is available in the bathhouse on the deck.
- Birthday parties/celebrations during operational hours are allowed with advance reservation only. No fee to reserve. Daily usage fees apply for those without season passes. Maximum number supported is 20 people. See cashier for reservation request.
- No group discounts during regular operation hours.
- No outside food or beverages allowed at any time. Exceptions: Celebratory cakes allowed with advance reservation. No coolers. Bags are subject to be checked. For after-hour parties, catered food in designated food areas only.
- All applicable pool and facility rules apply to include but not limited to:
- Supervision of youth
- Age, height, swimming assessment restrictions
- Guest policy
- Designated food areas
- Outside food restriction
- Rules and regulations are enforced IAW AR 215-1, TB MED 575, TM 566-2, MAHC, Installation Policies.
2019 SEASON DATES AND HOURS COMING SOON
Please check back periodically as we update information for the 2019 season.
The Outdoor Pool features two slide pools, an Olympic-sized pool, kiddie playground pool and three diving boards. It can accommodate over 1,000 people and has sun beds for those wanting a tan, or umbrellas for those looking for shade. The park also offers a snack bar, a stage for bands to play and the option to rent the park for after-hour parties.
No outside food or beverages allowed, as per AR 215-1.