Zoeckler Fitness Center
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Weight room
- Basketball court
- Rock-climbing wall
- Climbing ropes
- Aerobic room
- Racquetball court
- 80-yard turf flag football field
- 300-meter track
- Saunas (18 or older)
- Lockers (dressing rooms for male and female)
- Ping pong table
Zoeckler additionally has a classroom that’s dividable into two separate spaces. The gym floor is available for use by reservation for unit ceremonies and special programs.
- 24 Hour Access
For 24 hour access to the fitness center, you must:
- Register online at WebTrac to establish household and link ID cards with RecTrac at the Zoeckler Fitness Center (Bldg. 1296)
- Attend program orientation class.
- Orientation Schedule (Location: Zoeckler Fitness Center)
- Monday: 1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.
- Thursday: 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.
- Effective February 1, orientation classes will be held on Tuesdays at Noon and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Or by appointment for groups of 15 to 20 people offered between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday and 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Friday.
- Orientation takes approximately 1 hour and includes a walkthrough of the facility.
- Orientation Schedule (Location: Zoeckler Fitness Center)
- Fill out Liability/Statement of Understanding.
- Be registered for a 24 Hour Access Pass.
Per AR 215-1 and local policy, this program is open to authorized users 18 years and older (17 years old if active duty). No guests allowed.
- Fitness Classes
USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Schedule: Our fitness and aerobic schedule has it all, and for every level - whether you want yoga, high intensity, low impact, or dance we've got the moves that will energize and tone you. Check out our schedule now!
Fitness classes are offered at $3 per class. All spinning and circuit training classes are hosted at Robert Zoeckler Station Fitness Center.
USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Class Description:
- High Intensity Interval Training "HIIT" (Alyssa): With a wide variety of exercises including resistance and aerobic training, this class utilizes an exercise strategy that alternates short periods of intense exercise followed by less intense recovery period. Modified for all fitness levels.
- Spin (Cynthia): A high energy class led by a highly energetic and motivated-instructor, accompanied by a motivating playlist. Strength, Interval, Race Day, and Endurance are the themes and each one a challenge. All fitness levels welcome. Arrive 10 minutes early for Bike set-up. Bring a towel and water!
- Bootcamp (Cynthia): A high-paced workout incorporating HIIT, body weight and weighted workouts made to get your heart rate up and have you out of breath. An intense workout squeezed into a quick 45 minutes.!
- Fusion (Elissa): A high-intensity mix of dance-based cardio and strength training for a calorie-crushing total body workout. We rock it out, slim it down and tone it up with fresh, pulse-pounding music and body-blasting moves. This high intensity dance workout targets the 3 major muscle groups (upper body, abdominals, and legs) so you’ll feel it where you need it. Incinerate up at 800 calories in this 60 minute class. You’ll leave it all on the floor. Open to all fitness levels.
- STRONG by Zumba (Sierra): Syncs high intensity cardio and conditioning moves to music to create an optimal total body HIIT (High Intensity Tempo Training). Tempo-driven, the strength of the beat will challenge your muscles and cardio system to find power, strength, speed, stamina and mobility. A doable class for all fitness levels. Discover the athlete within you. Feel the force, the energy and get fit!
- Littles & Me Yoga (Abby): Bring your child(ren) to class with you to share in yoga play time! Parents can expect to stretch, strengthen the core and practice being mindful in the midst of everyday chaos. Littles can expect a safe space to play and quality time with their favorite adult(s)! No expectation that littles will participate quietly on the mat; we bring toys to share feor times their attention wanders or it is just time to explore! Class is geared toward parents with littles ages 8 weeks - 4 years old, but older siblings are welcome to join us. All fitness levels welcome. This is a great class for pregnant and post-partum women. First time yoga practitioners welcome and encouraged.
- Yoga (Abby): This class is a blend of static postures from the Bikram Yoga series and one-breath-one-movement flows in a Vinyasa Style. Plan to strengthen your core, your balance and your ability to be mindful and intentional, on and off the mat. Appropriate for all fitness levels. First-time yoga practitioners welcome and encouraged!
Martial Arts Classes: A contractors teaches Tae Kwon-Do at the Zoeckler Fitness Center at a rate of $70 per month.
- Intramural Sports
Intramural Sports offers a variety of sports throughout the year including men's and women's basketball, softball, flag football, soccer, rugby, volleyball and much more. Intramural sports are open to all Department of Defense active and retired military, civilian and Family Members ages 18 and over at no cost.
- All Army Sports
All Army Sports provides athletically skilled Soldier athletes the opportunity to excel at the highest levels while competing for our Army and our country. Soldier/athletes train and compete in individual and team sports. The best may find themselves competing against Air Force, Marine and Navy athletes on a national level in Armed Forces championships. The best military athletes may even advance to compete on an international field of play against athletes from around the world. All Army Sports also contributes to the Soldier/athlete's readiness and overall well-being. When finished with competition, Soldiers return to their unit in better physical condition, along with a new appreciation of team building and enhanced leadership skills. Their unique perspective as a Soldier/athlete and first hand-experience gained in competing on the international stage makes them better athletes, but more importantly, better Soldiers. The espirit de corps and camaraderie developed on the field of play stays with Soldier/athletes long after they return to their unit, strengthening the bond between them and their fellow Soldiers. To apply or learn more about All Army Sports, visit their website or call DSN 753-8807.
Open to U.S. and Korean Service Members stationed in USAG Humphreys, U.S. and Korean civilian employees, U.S. contractors and employees of AAFES, USO, Military Bank and Navy Federal Credit Union, and their family members unless otherwise stated.
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Saturday||UNSTAFFED (24 hour access available)|
|Sunday||UNSTAFFED (24 hour access available)|
|U.S. Holidays||UNSTAFFED (24 hour access available)|
Zoeckler Station Fitness Center offers cardiovascular equipment, a comprehensive weight room, a basketball court, a rock-climbing wall, climbing ropes, an aerobic room and two racquetball courts. In addition, the fitness center has an 80-yard turf flag football field surrounded by a 300-meter track.
|STAFFED HOURS||UNSTAFFED HOURS|
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.||9 p.m. - 5 a.m. (Tuesday Morning)|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.||9 p.m. - 5 a.m. (Wednesday Morning)|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.||9 p.m. - 5 a.m. (Thursday Morning)|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.||9 p.m. - 5 a.m. (Friday Morning)|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 1 p.m.||1 p.m. - Midnight|
|Saturday||UNSTAFFED||12:01 a.m. - Midnight|
|Sunday||UNSTAFFED||12:01 a.m. - 5 a.m. (Monday Morning)|
|U.S. Holidays||UNSTAFFED||Closing time the day before through
5 a.m. next business day
For more information on getting 24 hour access to the Zoeckler Fitness Center, click here.