- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Information on job fairs (in person and virtual) and other hiring events
- Assistance with employment applications
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Résumé critiques
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Information on spouse licensure reimbursement (re-licensing at a new duty station can be costly)
- American Job Centers
- Corporate Gray
- Helmets to Hardhats
- Military Employment
- Soldier For Life
- Troops to Teachers
- Veterans Employment Center
- BAE Systems
- Booz Allen & Hamilton
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- CACI International
- General Dynamics
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Magellan Health
- North Grumman Corporation
- Zeiders Enterprises
- Eligibility restricted to spouses of active duty E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2 serving on Title 10 orders.
- Financial assistance limited to $4,000
- Financial assistance must be used three years from the start date of the first class.
- Financial assistance may only be used for an Associate Degree, occupational license or credential.
- Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Resource Links: a good place start investigating employment options
- Military Spouse Education & Career Opportunities (MySECO): education and career guidance for military spouses
- Military OneSource Spouse Education and Employment: a source for trustworthy guidance on entering the workforce
- The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP): Military OneSource’s portal to connect spouses and employers
- USAjobs.gov: the Federal Government’s employment portal
- Home Based Business (HBB): options for businesses that operate from on-post quarters
- The U.S. Department of Labor: transition assistance and employment preparation for military spouses
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Hiring Our Heroes: An initiative that assists veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment
- ACS PROGRAMS' PHONE NUMBERS
Program Name DSN Number Commercial Number Army Emergency Relief (315)757-2363/2375 +82 (0)50-3357-2363 or +82 (0)50-3357-2375 Army Family Action Plan (315)757-2373 +82 (0)50-3357-2373 Army Family Team Building (315)757-2370 +82 (0)50-3357-2370 Army Volunteer Corps (315)757-2373 +82 (0)50-3357-2373 Employment Readiness Program (315)757-2369 +82 (0)50-3357-2369 Exceptional Family Member Program (315)757-2581 +82 (0)50-3357-2581 Family Advocacy Program (315)757-2365/2366 +82 (0)50-3357-2365 or +82 (0)50-3357-2366 Financial Readiness Program (315)757-2375 +82 (0)50-3357-2375 Information, Referral and Follow-Up (315)757-2363/2372 +82 (0)50-3357-2363 or +82 (0)50-3357-2372 Mobilization and Deployment (315)757-2370 +82 (0)50-3357-2370 Relocation Readiness (315)757-2362 +82 (0)50-3357-2362 Soldier & Family Readiness Group (315)757-2370 +82 (0)50-3357-2370 Survivor Outreach Services (315)755-1958 +82 (0)50-3355-1958
Our services include:
*Not all programs and classes are available at all ACS facilities.
Are you ready? Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
Military Transition Links
Resources and Information
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) is an expanding partnership between military spouses seeking employment and corporate businesses committed to providing meaningful and portable careers. Military spouses are encouraged to visit https://msepjobs.militaryonesource.mil/ to find employment opportunities and post resumes.
Military Spouses Career Advancement Account Program (MyCAA) is offered to eligible military spouses as part of the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program.
QR Code for direct link to Job Posting Group
(Non-Government, No Endorsement Implied)