Collier Community Fitness Center
Collier Community Fitness Center include:
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Saunas (18 and older)
- Day-use lockers (dressing rooms for male and female)
- Basketball courts
- 200 meter indoor running track
- Dynamic weight room
- Indoor rock climbing wall
- Climbing ropes
- Racquet ball courts
- Cardio equipment
- Personal trainers
- Free weights
- Nautilus equipment
- Life Fitness equipment
- Hammer Strength equipment
- Cardio room
- Indoor balcony
- Observation deck
- Aerobic/dance room
- Combatives/boxing room
- Multipurpose room
- TV room
- Plenty of parking
- Fitness Classes
USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Schedule: Our fitness and aerobic schedule has it all, and for every level - whether you want yoga, high intensity, low impact, or dance we've got the moves that will energize and tone you. Check out our schedule now!
- USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Schedule for April 2019
- USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Schedule for May 2019
Fitness classes are offered at $3 per class.
USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Class Description:
- High Intensity Interval Training "HIIT" (Alyssa): With a wide variety of exercises including resistance and aerobic training, this class utilizes an exercise strategy that alternates short periods of intense exercise followed by less intense recovery period. Modified for all fitness levels.
- Spin (Cynthia): A high energy class led by a highly energetic and motivated instructor, accompanied by a motivating playlist. Strength, Interval, Race Day, and Endurance are the themes and each one a challenge. All fitness levels welcome. Arrive 10 minutes early for bike set-up. Bring a towel and water!
- Bootcamp (Cynthia): A high-paced workout incorporating HIIT, body weight, and weighted workouts made to get your heart rate up and have you out of breath. An intense workout squeezed into a quick 45 minutes!
- Bootcamp (Maria): A class designed for those looking to challenge themselves in team and individual-based training. Be prepared for HIIT, circuits, and agility workouts, all in an encouraging, motivating climate! All fitness levels are welcome to participate to improve their cardiovascular health and help tone up those problem areas!
- Fusion (Elissa): Alternate between high intensity cardio and concentrated muscle work in the first 40 minutes of this HIIT class. Designed with an emphasis on strength work, you'll finish with a final blast of strength training and stretching. This intense workout will leave you feeling challenged and accomplished.
- STRONG by Zumba (Sierra): Syncs high intensity cardio and conditioning moves to music to create an optimal total body HITT (High Intensity Tempo Training). Tempo-driven, the strength of the beat will challenge your muscles and cardio system to find power, strength, speed, stamina, and mobility. A doable class for all fitness levels. Discover the athlete within you. Feel the force, the energy and get fit!
- Athletic Strength and Conditioning "S&C" (Laura): Looking to up your game? Jump higher, run faster, and move stronger with this class. Using sports drills and weightlifting, you'll find your coordination and balance improved, along with enjoying the community involved. Detailed guidance for correct form is high priority. Activity can be modified for injuries and all fitness levels.
- Kickboxing (Laura): Get that music pumping with high adrenaline kickboxing! Using punches, kicks, and defensive skills, you'll blast calories away and give yourself a fitness high. Modifications available and all fitness levels accommodated.
- Littles & Me Yoga (Abby):
Bring your child(ren) to class with you to share in yoga play time! Parents can expect to stretch, strengthen the core and practice being mindful in the midst of everyday chaos. Littles can expect a safe space to play and quality time with their favorite adult(s)! No expectation that littles will participate quietly on the mat; we bring toys to share for times their attention wanders or it is just time to explore! Class is geared toward parents with littles ages 8 weeks - 4 years old, but older siblings are welcome to join us. All fitness levels welcome. This is a great class for pregnantand post-partum women. First time yoga practitioners welcome and encouraged.
Yoga (Abby): This class is a blend of static postures from the Bikram Yoga series and one-breath-one-movement flows in a Vinyasa Style. Plan to strengthen your core, your balance and your ability to be mindful and intentional, on and off the mat. Appropriate for all fitness levels. First-time yoga practitioners welcome and encouraged!
Yoga (Stephanie): A dynamic and fun class focusing on flowing from pose to pose and linking movements with breath. Each class will explore different postures and incorporate Vinyasa, static holds, and yin poses. We will focus each week on breath, balance, strength, and flexibility. All levels are welcome!
Martial Arts Classes: Contractors teach 2 instructional classes at the Collier Community Fitness Center:
- Tae Kwon-Do: $70 per month
- Hapkido: $80 per month
- Indoor Track Stroller Hours
Day Morning Time Afternoon Time Monday 9 - 11:30 a.m. 1 - 4 p.m. Tuesday 9 - 11:30 a.m. 1 - 4 p.m. Wednesday 9 - 11:30 a.m. 1 - 4 p.m. Thursday 9 - 11:30 a.m. 1 - 4 p.m. Friday 9 - 11:30 a.m. 1 - 4 p.m.
Children must be in a stroller at all times. Children not in strollers are not permitted on the track. Strollers must be clean and dirt-free before enterting.
- Indoor Pool
The Collier Community Fitness Center has an 8-lane, 25-meter indoor pool.
For more information, please visit the Indoor Pools page.
- Intramural Sports
Intramural Sports offers a variety of sports throughout the year including men's and women's basketball, softball, flag football, soccer, rugby, volleyball and much more. Intramural sports are open to all Department of Defense active and retired military, civilian and Family Members ages 18 and over at no cost.
- All Army Sports
All Army Sports provides athletically skilled Soldier athletes the opportunity to excel at the highest levels while competing for our Army and our country. Soldier/athletes train and compete in individual and team sports. The best may find themselves competing against Air Force, Marine and Navy athletes on a national level in Armed Forces championships. The best military athletes may even advance to compete on an international field of play against athletes from around the world. All Army Sports also contributes to the Soldier/athlete's readiness and overall well-being. When finished with competition, Soldiers return to their unit in better physical condition, along with a new appreciation of team building and enhanced leadership skills. Their unique perspective as a Soldier/athlete and first hand-experience gained in competing on the international stage makes them better athletes, but more importantly, better Soldiers. The espirit de corps and camaraderie developed on the field of play stays with Soldier/athletes long after they return to their unit, strengthening the bond between them and their fellow Soldiers. To apply or learn more about All Army Sports, visit their website or call DSN 753-8807.
Open to U.S. and Korean Service Members stationed in USAG Humphreys, U.S. and Korean civilian employees, U.S. contractors and employees of AAFES, USO, Military Bank and Navy Federal Credit Union, and their family members unless otherwise stated.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - Midnight|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
Collier Community Fitness Center stands three stories tall, measures 109,512 square feet, and boasts a gym; an 8-lane, 25-meter indoor pool; a 200-meter indoor running track; a martial arts training room; a climbing wall; basketball and racquetball courts; separate rooms for cardio fitness, circuit training, free weights and group exercise; and a 300-space 4-level parking garage connected by a skywalk.
The center also has showers, family rooms, a sauna and hot tub, classrooms, meeting areas, a café and outdoor picnic areas.