- For additional clarification on Youth Eligibility for specific Fitness Centers, view the SFA Youth Eligibility available here.
- Saunas (Must be 18 years or older)
- Daily use lockers (Bring your own lock)
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Basketball/Volleyball courts
- 200 meter indoor running track
- Racquetball courts
- Variety of cardio equipment
- Group Fitness Classes
- Strength and free weight equipment
- Selectorized strength equipment
- Plate loaded equipment
- Third floor multi-purpose rooms (Reserved during group fitness classes)
Gymnasium and Soldier Fields may be reserved for your organization's use. Fees may apply. Download the reservation form, available here.
- INDOOR POOL
The Collier Indoor Pool, located on the first floor, offers a 25 meter, 8-lane pool with depths ranging from 4 to 5 feet. Amenities include adjacent locker rooms with toilet and shower facilities, separate wet toilet areas, a sauna and family changing rooms.
- INDOOR TRACK
The track is available for patrons with strollers during all hours of operation except during PT (Monday-Friday, 5-8 a.m.) The outside lane is designated for strollers, leaving the inside 2 lanes for other walkers/runners.
NOTE: Children must be in a stroller at all times. Children not in strollers are not permitted on the track. Strollers must be clean and dirt-free before entering.
- TENNIS COURT
- INTRAMURAL SPORTS
Intramural Sports offers a variety of sports throughout the year including men's and women's basketball, softball, flag football, soccer, volleyball and much more. Intramural sports are open to all Department of Defense active and retired military, civilian and Family Members ages 18 and over.
For more information, contact Mr. Kim, ChiHyon, Intramural Sports Coordinator.
- ALL ARMY SPORTS
All Army Sports provides athletically skilled Soldier athletes the opportunity to excel at the highest levels while competing for our Army and our country. Soldier/athletes train and compete in individual and team sports. The best may find themselves competing against Air Force, Marine and Navy athletes on a national level in Armed Forces championships. The best military athletes may even advance to compete on an international field of play against athletes from around the world. All Army Sports also contributes to the Soldier/athlete's readiness and overall well-being. When finished with competition, Soldiers return to their unit in better physical condition, along with a new appreciation of team building and enhanced leadership skills. Their unique perspective as a Soldier/athlete and first hand-experience gained in competing on the international stage makes them better athletes, but more importantly, better Soldiers. The espirit de corps and camaraderie developed on the field of play stays with Soldier/athletes long after they return to their unit, strengthening the bond between them and their fellow Soldiers. To apply or learn more about All Army Sports, visit their website or call DSN 755-1049.
For eligibility and usage, we strictly enforce Command Policy #21 and AR 215-1 Patron Use of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fitness Centers and Indoor Pools
Eligibility and priority of use (as stated in Command Policy #21) is as follows:
- Active Duty and their Family members
- Reserve Component and their Family members
- Retirees and their Family members
- U.S. DOD Civilians (APF/NAF) and their Family members
- U.S. DOD Contractors and their Family members
- ROK Armed Forces*
- Local National Civilians: KGS, KWB and KSC*
There is a 100% ID Card check at all fitness centers and users must be registered in RecTrac. Click here to learn about registering your household in RecTrac.
*Not permitted to bring Guests. See Guest Policy below for more information.
For guest eligibility and usage, we strictly enforce Command Policy #21, Patron Use of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fitness Centers and Indoor Pools
- U.S. Active Duty (AD), Reserve Component (RC), Retirees and their Family Members: Authorized up to 4 guests
- KATUSA Soldiers and other ROKA assigned to U.S. Military units: No guests authorized
- U.S. Civilian Employees and their Family Members: Authorized up to 4 guests
- SOFA Status DOD Contract Personnel or Technical Representatives and their immediate Family Members: Authorized up to 4 guests
- Korean Military Forces and Korean National Direct-Hire Civilian Employees: No guests authorized
- Patrons eligible to escort guests; must be at least 18 years old (17 if Active Duty)
Located near the Charlton Gate (formerly Hamjeong-Ri), the Collier Community Fitness Center stands three stories tall, measures 109,512 square feet. Facility highlights include an indoor pool with family changing rooms, an indoor running track, first and second floor strength areas, cardio rooms, the adjacent multi-purpose Soldier Field Complex and a parking garage connected by a skybridge. Jamba Juice is located on the first floor.
Youth Use Policy
IAW AR 215-1 (8-2d): Youth ages 13-15 years old may use gym equipment if they are supervised by a parent or guardian participating in the same activity, at the same time. Youth 12 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and cannot use: treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes or any other mechanical equipment, free weight and machines, saunas or jacuzzi area.
Personal Training Policy
IAW DoDI 5000.64, AR 215 and Code of Federal Regulations Title 5 §2635.704, it is unethical and illegal to utilize government property for anything outside of its intended purpose and authorized use, especially with regards to personal gain.
**Family and MWR has several contracted, certified Personal Trainers who are vetted and authorized to offer services in Family and MWR Fitness Centers. Individuals not under contract with Family and MWR are not authorized to advertise or conduct Personal Training services in Family and MWR facilities, including but not limited to Collier, Zoeckler, Sitman or Turner.**
For additional clarification on the Personal Training Policy, CLICK HERE
Interested in applying to become an authorized Personal Trainer with the USAG Humphreys Family & MWR? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your application form today!