Family Fitness Room
- Maintain social distancing.
- HPCON B guidelines in effect.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. The staff is not responsible for supervising children in the Family Fitness Room.
- Children are not permitted use on the equipment. For safety reasons, please keep children in the child play space while utilizing the equipment.
- Please wipe down all equipment after use.
- Please keep the child play space clean by tidying up after use.
- During peak hours or while others are waiting, please limit workout on the cardio equipment to 30 minutes.
This facility is OPEN.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|U.S. Holidays||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
Family and MWR proudly created the Family Fitness Room for families with small children to maintain positive fitness goals and parenting oversight.
Please keep in mind...