- Children must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. The staff is not responsible for supervising children in the Family Fitness Room.
- Children are not permitted use on the equipment. For safety reasons, please keep children in the child play space while utilizing the equipment.
- Please wipe down all equipment after use.
- Please keep the child play space clean by tidying up after use.
- During peak hours or while others are waiting, please limit workout on the cardio equipment to 30 minutes.
- Active Duty and their Family members
- Reserve Component and their Family members
- Retirees and their Family members
- U.S. DOD Civilians (APF/NAF) and their Family members
- U.S. DOD Contractors and their Family members
- ROK Armed Forces*
- Local National Civilians: KGS, KWB and KSC*
- U.S. Active Duty (AD), Reserve Component (RC), Retirees and their Family Members: Authorized up to 4 guests
- KATUSA Soldiers and other ROKA assigned to U.S. Military units: No guests authorized
- U.S. Civilian Employees and their Family Members: Authorized up to 4 guests
- SOFA Status DOD Contract Personnel or Technical Representatives and their immediate Family Members: Authorized up to 4 guests
- Korean Military Forces and Korean National Direct-Hire Civilian Employees: No guests authorized
- Patrons eligible to escort guests; must be at least 18 years old (17 if Active Duty)
Family and MWR proudly created the Family Fitness Room for families with small children to maintain positive fitness goals and parenting oversight.
Please keep in mind...
Personal Training Policy
IAW DoDI 5000.64, AR 215 and Code of Federal Regulations Title 5 §2635.704, it is unethical and illegal to utilize government property for anything outside of its intended purpose and authorized use, especially with regards to personal gain.
**Family and MWR has several contracted, certified Personal Trainers who are vetted and authorized to offer services in Family and MWR Fitness Centers. Individuals not under contract with Family and MWR are not authorized to advertise or conduct Personal Training services in Family and MWR facilities, including but not limited to Collier, Zoeckler, Sitman or Turner.**
For additional clarification on the Personal Training Policy, CLICK HERE
Interested in applying to become an authorized Personal Trainer with the USAG Humphreys Family & MWR? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your application form today!
For eligibility and usage, we strictly enforce Command Policy #21 and AR 215-1 Patron Use of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fitness Centers and Indoor Pools
Eligibility and priority of use (as stated in Command Policy #21) is as follows:
There is a 100% ID Card check at all fitness centers and users must be registered in RecTrac. Click here to learn about registering your household in RecTrac.
*Not permitted to bring Guests. See Guest Policy below for more information.
For guest eligibility and usage, we strictly enforce Command Policy #21, Patron Use of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fitness Centers and Indoor Pools