Sitman Physical Fitness Center
Sitman Physical Fitness Center includes:
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Weight Room
- Performance Area (strength, weight and functional fitness)
- Basketball Court
- Rock-Climbing Wall
- Climbing Ropes
- Aerobic Room
- Racquetball Court
- Saunas (18 or older)
- Lockers (dressing rooms for male and female)
- 24 Hour Access
For 24 hour access to the fitness center, you must be registered online at WebTrac to establish household and link ID cards with RecTrac at the Sitman Physical Fitness Center (or at any other RecTrac facility).
No orientation is required.
When entering the facility to utilize the 24 hour access, please ensure to check in to the facility by either clicking in or if you have an account, by swiping your ID card.
- Fitness Classes
USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Schedule: Our fitness and aerobic schedule has it all, and for every level - whether you want yoga, high intensity, low impact, or dance we've got the moves that will energize and tone you. Check out our schedule now!
Fitness classes are offered at $3 per class.
USAG Humphreys Fitness and Aerobic Class Description:
- High Intensity Interval Training "HIIT" (Alyssa): With a wide variety of exercises including resistance and aerobic training, this class utilizes an exercise strategy that alternates short periods of intense exercise followed by less intense recovery period. Modified for all fitness levels.
- Spin (Cynthia+Shauna): A high energy class led by a highly energetic and motivated instructor, accompanied by a motivating playlist. Strength, Interval, Race Day, and Endurance are the themes and each one a challenge. All fitness levels welcome. Arrive 10 minutes early for bike set-up. Bring a towel and water!
- Fusion (Elissa): Alternate between high intensity cardio and concentrated muscle work in the first 40 minutes of this HIIT class. Designed with an emphasis on strength work, you'll finish with a final blast of strength training and stretching. This intense workout will leave you feeling challenged and accomplished.
- STRONG by Zumba (Sierra): Syncs high intensity cardio and conditioning moves to music to create an optimal total body HITT (High Intensity Tempo Training). Tempo-driven, the strength of the beat will challenge your muscles and cardio system to find power, strength, speed, stamina, and mobility. A doable class for all fitness levels. Discover the athlete within you. Feel the force, the energy and get fit!
- Kickboxing (Laura): Get that music pumping with high adrenaline kickboxing! Using punches, kicks, and defensive skills, you'll blast calories away and give yourself a fitness high. Modifications available and all fitness levels accommodated.
- Athletic Strength and Conditioning "S&C" (Laura): Looking to up your game? Jump higher, run faster, and move stronger with this class. Using sports drills and weightlifting, you'll find your coordination and balance improved, along with enjoying the community involved. Detailed guidance for correct form is high priority. Activity can be modified for injuries and all fitness levels.
- Yoga (Stephanie): A dynamic and fun class focusing on flowing from pose to pose and linking movements with breath. Each class will explore different postures and incorporate Vinyasa, static holds, and yin poses. We will focus each week on breath, balance, strength, and flexibility. All levels are welcome!
- Bootcamp (Maria): A class designed for those looking to challenge themselves in team and individual-based training. Be prepared for HIIT, circuits, and agility workouts, all in an encouraging, motivating climate! All fitness levels are welcome to participate to improve their cardiovascular health and help tone up those problem areas!
Martial Arts Classes: A contractors teaches Tae Kwon-Do at the Sitman Physical Fitness Center at a rate of $70 per month.
- Intramural Sports
Intramural Sports offers a variety of sports throughout the year including men's and women's basketball, softball, flag football, soccer, rugby, volleyball and much more. Intramural sports are open to all Department of Defense active and retired military, civilian and Family Members ages 18 and over at no cost.
- All Army Sports
All Army Sports provides athletically skilled Soldier athletes the opportunity to excel at the highest levels while competing for our Army and our country. Soldier/athletes train and compete in individual and team sports. The best may find themselves competing against Air Force, Marine and Navy athletes on a national level in Armed Forces championships. The best military athletes may even advance to compete on an international field of play against athletes from around the world. All Army Sports also contributes to the Soldier/athlete's readiness and overall well-being. When finished with competition, Soldiers return to their unit in better physical condition, along with a new appreciation of team building and enhanced leadership skills. Their unique perspective as a Soldier/athlete and first hand-experience gained in competing on the international stage makes them better athletes, but more importantly, better Soldiers. The espirit de corps and camaraderie developed on the field of play stays with Soldier/athletes long after they return to their unit, strengthening the bond between them and their fellow Soldiers. To apply or learn more about All Army Sports, visit allarmysports.armymwr.com or call DSN (315)753-8807.
Open to U.S. and Korean Service Members stationed in USAG Humphreys, U.S. and Korean civilian employees, U.S. contractors and employees of AAFES, USO, Military Bank and Navy Federal Credit Union, and their family members unless otherwise stated.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||4:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||4:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||4:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||4:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Friday||4:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||6 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Sunday||6 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|US Holidays||6 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
Sitman Physical Fitness Center is approximately 89,000 square feet that features equipment checkout, locker rooms, basketball court, weight room, stationary cycling room, cardio room, performance area (strength, weight and functional fitness) , multi-purpose fitness rooms, racquetball courts, indoor rock climbing wall and a combative/boxing room.