- Program Overview
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) specifically addresses the employment needs of today’s military Family members by providing them with the tools they need to successfully search for and obtain employment. ERP also maintains a Resource Center inside the main ACS with well-stocked library books and DVDs on career options, résumés, cover letters, job interviewing, federal employment, customer service training, office etiquette and entrepreneurship.
- Job postings
- Computers, Copy & Scanner machine
- Resource Library
- Career Coaching (One-on-One Services)
- Army Spouse Employment Partnership Program
- Free Job Search Skills Workshops & Hiring/Job Fairs
- Small & Home-Based Business Counseling
- Attire for Hire
- Free Job Skill Classes
- Writing a Winning Résumé
- Creating Connections for Job Search Success: Networking to Get Working
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job (Basic and Advanced)
- Ace Your Next Job Interview!
- Career Exploration & Planning
- Jumpstart Your Job Search
- How to Mobilize Your Home Business
Services are available to all active duty and retired military personnel and their Family Members; members of the Army National Guard and US Army Reserve, when on active duty and during post deployment and their Family members; Army APF and NAF civilian employees, and their Family members; Family members of prisoners of war or personnel missing in action and surviving Family members of military personnel who died while on active duty.
Please be advised that scheduled programs/activities/events and the facility's hours of operation may be affected throughout the month. Services and activities are subject to change. Command and Family and MWR are committed to protecting our customers and employees, and will take precautionary measures to promote a healthy community. Please follow us on Twitter (@HmwrNotices) or visit our Notices Page. Thank you for your understanding.