Employment Readiness Program
- Virtual classes will continute to be offered. You can watch them on the ACS Facebook page.
- If you need to have a class face-to-face, contact the ACS and ask to speak with the program manager.
- Maintain social distancing.
- HPCON B guidelines in effect.
- Program Overview
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) specifically addresses the employment needs of today’s military Family members by providing them with the tools they need to successfully search for and obtain employment. ERP also maintains a Resource Center inside the main ACS with well-stocked library books and DVDs on career options, résumés, cover letters, job interviewing, federal employment, customer service training, office etiquette and entrepreneurship.
- Job postings
- Computers, Copy & Scanner machine
- Resource Library
- Career Coaching (One-on-One Services)
- Army Spouse Employment Partnership Program
- Free Job Search Skills Workshops & Hiring/Job Fairs
- Small & Home-Based Business Counseling
- Attire for Hire
- Free Job Skill Classes
- Writing a Winning Résumé
- Creating Connections for Job Search Success: Networking to Get Working
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job (Basic and Advanced)
- Ace Your Next Job Interview!
- Career Exploration & Planning
- Jumpstart Your Job Search
- How to Mobilize Your Home Business
Services are available to all active duty and retired military personnel and their Family Members; members of the Army National Guard and US Army Reserve, when on active duty and during post deployment and their Family members; Army APF and NAF civilian employees, and their Family members; Family members of prisoners of war or personnel missing in action and surviving Family members of military personnel who died while on active duty.
This facility is OPEN (for services only).
ACS Services include Lending Closet Kits, AER Loans/Grants, Clearning, Family Advocacy Support, ACS program appointments and general questions.
Main Army Community Service
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|