Date: Nov 3 2018, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Treat your taste buds to the fruity and earthy aromas of exquisite wines. Try new flavors or stock-up on more of your favorites.
Guests will receive a complimentary wine glass, be able to taste over 80 different wines and finger foods will be available. ID card holders can get a 10% case discount (6 bottles or more) during this festival!
FINGER FOOD MENU
- Imported Cheese, Fruit and Nut Display
- Aged Cheddar, Gorgonzola, Mozzarella, Gruyere, Feta, Pepper Jack, Grapes, Sun Dried Cranberries*, Raisins*, Almonds*, Sunflower Seeds* with an Assortment of Crackers* and Crostini's*
- Mushroom Risotto Cakes*
- BLAT Pinwheels
- Meat and Vegetable Assortment
- Thinly sliced Chorizo, Linguica, Pepperoni, Marinated Vegetables* and assorted Olives*
- Fajita Vegetable Wraps*
- Curry Chicken Salad Tartlets
- Black Bean Hummus*
- Served with Fresh Tortilla Chips
- Pesto Marinated Chilled Shrimp on Cucumber Rounds
- Roasted Tomato Bruschetta*
- Belgian Couverture White Chocolate
- White and Dark Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
- Mini Cookie Display
Cover Charge: $30 in advance, $35 at the door
Tickets are available for purchase at the Morning Calm Center, Flightline Restaurant, Flightline Tap Room, Troop Mini Mall, Army Family Housing Shoppette, Zoeckler Shoppette and 3rd MI Shoppette.