- HPCON C guidelines are in effect.
- Limited manning/services.
- Increased frequency of cleaning, sanitary awaress and vigilance.
- Please visit the USFK website for more information on HPCON status.
- Current Officer and Member Rosters
- Financial Statements
- Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Schedule Bonding Insurance
- Commercial Liability Insurance
- Organization’s Constitution and Bylaws
- Memorandum Request for PO Establishment
- Audits (if required)
- Taxes (if required)
This facility has LIMITED SERVICES.
Private organizations play an important role in creating a positive community environment and improving the quality of life on Army installations. Private organizations offer a wide variety of valuable activities and services which provide avenues of support, esprit de corps, relaxation, and social interaction which would not otherwise be available. All individuals living and/or working on our installations are encouraged to participate in recognized private organizations. However, it is important that individuals who elect to participate in these private organizations do so on their own free will without coercion or pressure from commanders and supervisors.
The Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation administers the Private Organization Program at the installation as delegated by the Garrison Commander.
In order to establish an official Private Organization at USAG-Humphreys, the organization, must submit the all following required documents.
Family and MWR’s Financial Management Branch reviews all documents and forwards to Legal for review. Upon sufficient legal review, an organization’s request will be forwarded to the Garrison Commander for final authorization.