Date: Mar 23, 12 p.m.
Submit your nomination for the Volunteer of the Year!
- Position(s) approved and hours must be certified in VMIS.
- Does not have to be the person contributing the most hours, but rather the Volunteer who has added significant/unique value to the community.
- Does not need to be in Korea during nomination period or reception.
- Can be nominated by more than one Individual/Unit/Organization.
- Service Member
- Family Member
- Youth (Ages 18 and younger)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 23, NOON