- All participants must be registered with CYS.
- On-going enrollment for most classes. New students may need to wait for open enrollment.
- Currently enrolled CYS Instructional Programs' students will be automatically re-enrolled into the next month's session to save their spaces by the 15th of each month until the re-registration/payment deadline of the 25th.
- Vacant spaces in classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- CYS Training Days and Mission Related Duty Child Care Days (2023 Closures)
Child and Youth Services allows for program closures in an effort to support unit mission requirements and training. All CYS facilities will be closed on the following days:
- Friday, May 26, 2023
- Friday, September 1, 2023
CYS will require a Mission Related Duty Child Care Form for the following training holidays:
- Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Friday, November 24, 2023
- ENROLLING IN CYS SKIES INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMS
Parent Central Services is the central point of contact for registration and participation in all CYS Services. All students' CYS-registration/membership must e current to register for SKIES Instructional Programs. Additionally, the member's registration must be valid throughout the duration of monthly scheduled lessons.
Humphreys CYS members can register for SKIES Instructional Programs by contacting any CYS facility with a Point-of-Sale (POS) system, to include the Parent Central Registration office (Bldg. 6400 Maude Hall, 2nd Floor), the Burke CYS SKIES Center (Bldg. 6317), the COL Hess Child Development Center (Bldg. 5410) and the CPT Moreno School Age Center (Bldg. 5230).
Enrollments can also be completed by parents via WebTrac. For WebTrac assistance and information, please call CYS Parent Central (DSN 757-2250/4/5/6 or COMM 05033-57-2250/4/5/6) or the Burke CYS SKIES Center (DSN 757-2246 or COMM 05033-57-2246).
For information on currently offered SKIES Instructional Programs, please visit the Humphreys CYS Facebook page.
- FEE PAYMENT POLICY
According to CYS Fee Policy, tuition for CYS SKIES Instructional Programs must be collected before the first class of the month. Payments can be made over the phone, in-person at any CYS facility with a Point-of-Sale system or via WebTrac.
- Burke CYS SKIES Center
- Hess Child Development Center
- Moreno School Age Center
- Parent Central Services
- WANT TO BE A CYS INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMS INSTRUCTOR?
CYS Instructional Programs is recruiting community members like you! Share your knowledge and skills and earn extra money in your spare time. Expand the horizons of children and youth in the USAG Humphreys community. CYS Instructional Programs is currently recruiting individuals with experience in academic tutoring, SAT/ACT prep, arts & crafts, drawing & painting, auto skills, robotics, engineering, scrap booking, cooking, foreign language instruction, baby massage, and baby sign language. Please contact the CYS Instructional Programs Specialist at DSN 757-2243 or +82 (0)50-3357-2243">+82 (0)50-3357-2243 if you are interested in working as an independent contractor with the CYS Instructional Programs.
- FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
What is Burke CYS SKIES Center?
This facility is dedicated to running Child and Youth Services (CYS) programs such as: CYS SKIES Instructional Programs, Youth Sports & Fitness, Homeschool Programming and others. All activities at Burke must be scheduled and programmed.
What activities are currently scheduled at Burke CYS SKIES Center?
Current activities include:
- CYS SKIES Instructional Programs classes (Gymnastics, Ballet, Rock Climbing, Hapkido, Taekwondo, Gumdo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, etc.)
- Youth Sports & Fitness (basketball, cheerleading and volleyball) leagues and clinics
- Child Development Center and School Age Center summer camp activities
- Youth Center (Middle School & Teen) outreach
All children must be registered with CYS to participate in CYS Instructional Programs classes and Youth Sports. To register, schedule an appointment with Parent Central Services.
What are the hours?
Hours of operation vary by season.
Does it offer open recreation?
Yes, the center offers Parent & Child Open Recreation on Mondays-Fridays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Closed on US Holidays and other special occasions, such as summer vacation season). All children and youth, regardless of age, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout the duration of their stay. Children may not be dropped off. Additionally, parents and legal guardians will be required to read and sign the Parent & Child Open Recreation Statement of Understanding and Agreement prior to use.
- CYS HUMPHREYS PARENT HANDBOOK
If you have any questions about the Humphreys CYS program, you can reference our Parent Handbook below.
Burke CYS SKIES Center is dedicated to running Child and Youth Services (CYS) programs such as Instructional Programs, Youth Sports & Fitness games and camps, homeschool programs and others. All activities at Burke must be scheduled and programmed.
CYS Instructional Programs are open to ages 6 weeks - 18 years old: